February 7, 2013

Supervisor Slocum to Hold Office Hours in North Fair Oaks

Photo Credit: Jennifer van der Kleut
I AM pleased to announce that beginning next Wednesday, February 13, I will hold weekly evening office hours in the North Fair Oaks area. Residents of the neighborhood are encouraged to drop by and say hi. I know that many working people simply can't get downtown to the County Government Center before 5 PM to meet with me, share their concerns or ask for assistance.

I want to be accessible and available to constituents. The best way that I know to solve that problem is to locate myself in the community, after hours and make myself available.

My office hours will be held from 5 PM to 8 PM at the Fair Oaks Community Center located at 2600 Middlefield Road in Redwood City.

Here is additional information on the Fair Oaks Community Center.

No comments:

Web Statistics