- Ryan Radia, Associate Director of Technology Studies, CEI
- Larry Downes, Senior Adjunct Fellow, TechFreedom
- Julian Sanchez, Research Fellow, Cato
- James Gattuso, Senior Research Fellow in Regulatory Policy, Heritage Foundation
- Allan Friedman, Research Director, Center for Technology Innovation, Brookings Institution
- Dan Kaminsky, Security Researcher
January 20, 2012
Live at Noon EST: SOPA & PIPA: Lessons Learned and What's Next?
TUNE IN here 12-1:45pm EST today for the livestream (below) of TechFreedom's joint Capitol Hill briefing, "Unintended Consequences of Rogue Website Crackdown," co-sponsored by the Competitive Enterprise Institute and the Cato Institute. The expert panel will discuss the recent outpouring of public opposition to the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and the Protect IP Act (PIPA), what's next for these troublesome bills, possible compromises, and the proposed alternative, Online Protection and Enforcement of Digital Trade (OPEN) Act. Our panelists are:
Follow the discussion on the #SOPAnel hashtag or submit a question for the panel to @Tech_Freedom!