THE END of the year always brings predictions, summaries and lists of things that folks got right and wrong. Well, here's my list for 2011.
I've listed my top web/app products (couldn't live without) in no particular order.
How does it compare to your list? Let me know in the comments!
1. Evernote - this is my go-to product for organizing. I use Evernote for most capturing everything from taking notes, capturing web sites I want to remember, good camping spots, business notes, to restaurants and directions.
2. Dropbox -Despite the fact that I have Apple's iCloud service, I still use Dropbox to store and sync my important files.
3. Blogger - I have tried other blogging platforms but keeping coming back to the ease of use of Blogger.
4. Google+ - Another social network? If you're into photography, you can discover a great network of photographers on Google+ and lots more!
5. Instapaper - I load up Instapaper with articles that I want to read and then I read those later on my iPad at the Pete's in San Carlos, California.
6. Canary - I actually have three browsers on my system but this is my "go to" browser.
7. News360 - This is a news service but one of the things I especially like is that it is that it gathers all the news on a single news object and lets you read different takes on the topic. Beautiful images in a single intuitive stream make this a winner.
8. Kindle for iPad - I read books these days on my Kindle iPad app. Right now I am reading 'Back to Work' by former President Bill Clinton.
9. Tom Tom for iPhone - This GPS navigation software is a life saver. I use it all the time while driving around the Bay Area.
10. Camera+ - Being an amateur photographer, I take loads of pictures. This iPhone app is feature rich and easy to use.